Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our little octopus

Finally, here are her Halloween pictures.
No this isn't our latest family picture.
I just thought this picture looked ornery.

Umm, carrots!

Well, I think that Ruthie enjoyed her first Halloween. She got to do the traditional Palumbo family Halloween at auntie Di's house, she got to show off her costume at Steve's work, and she got to trick or treat at Grandpa Rich's. She turned 6 months today and get all her shots on Monday. She stopped rolling over. I guess that means she is temperatmental like her mommy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute octopus!!! these pictures are amazing. i love the t-shirt I might barf. i think those need to be made in larger sizes!!!

Ivory said...

OMG!!! I love the cute lil pink octopus!!! So cute!!!!
I hope the shots go well today :)

eric & sarah said...

is that red hair? it looks so red in these pictures! And she is the cutest octopus I have ever seen!!

Tanya said...

I think Halloween is my new favorite holiday since I have firends iwth adorable kids in adorable outfits!

I finally got set up with a google account so I can make comments here. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

i'd like some new ruthie pictures, please!!! especially after her thanksgiving meal!