Monday, March 3, 2008

10 months!

Can I get a half-caf skinny latte?
Baby Ruthie cuddling with Grandpa Rich
Ella and Ruthie chilling before pref party



Here are the latest pictures of Ruthie. We started swim lessons in February. Ruthie absolutely loved the water. She is even having more fun in the bathtub. So I decided this weekend that my life has definitely changed in the last 10 months. Just a few subtle things I noticed. The other day Ruthie had a goopy eye, so instead of actually finding a tissue, I wiped it with my sleeve. Another instance was at work when we were talking about 'user-friendly' one person picked the United website, one picked a computer store, I picked babies r us. Don't get me wrong, not all the changes are bad. I have also noticed that by the time I get home from picking up Ruthie after work I am always in a good mood because I know I have a few good hours of playtime even if I have a bathroom to clean afterwards.

5 comments:

Heather said...

She is so cute, and looks like a Brubaker! I think she looks a lot like your mom. I can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful!!! i love seeing the new pictures and can't wait to finally meet her! oh--and my one stop shop is target.

Tanya said...

Ruthie is so adorable!

Ivory said...

How did your baby get to be 10 months old??? Yikes!!!

eric & sarah said...

ahh, too cute!! I can't believe she is really 10 months old!!