Sunday, July 29, 2007

Shh! Don't tell Dad

OK, Steve already saw Ruthie in her Mines gear, courtesy of Uncle Sam and Aunt Ro. He protested but not very strongly. I think he has a thing for Mines girls.

This was my last week at home with Ruthie. I start back to work on Monday. I am excited about work, but not so excited about leaving my baby with someone else. I will miss her dearly.

This last week we got to meet Ruthie's cousin Chase for the first time. He was born in November to my cousin Alysa and her husband Scott.

This picture was suppose to be Great Grandma Brubaker with her great grandkids, but I guess you can tell which two are mobile.


We had a great time seeing everyone. It had definitely been too long.

Finally, here is Grandpa showing Ruthie the appropriate hand gestures for the Black Jack table. A little scary, but she seemed to enjoy it.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously too cute, i love the mines gear! all she needs now is a pi phi shirt!

eric & sarah said...

I hope you first week back at work went ok!!! I love the Mines gear too!! So adorable. And she needs a Mines cheerleader outfit...

Ivory said...

what a cute lil digger! laura, i think your baby is a red head and i LOVE it!!