Monday, August 13, 2007

Birthdays!!!

We had a very eventful past couple of weeks. We got to have cake and ice cream at several birthday parties. Shelby turned 2 on July 30th, Susie turned 1 on August 11th, and Great Grandma Brubaker celebrated another birthday on August 12th. Grandpa Rich and Marilyn also had a party at their new house with lots of relatives and friends that we were excited to introducr Ruthie to. In addition, I started back to work full time on July 30th, so we have been a very busy family! Ruthie just seems to get bigger and bigger everyday. I think I am in denial because I keep trying to fit her into her little diapers. She has also been melting our hearts lately by letting out her first few giggles.
Here is Ruthie doing a little snuggling at Susie's birthday party. It is a sure sign she is truly sleepy if she finds her thumb and doesn't try to suck on her whole fist.

Sun safety for our little pastey!

Lucky Susie got to have a giant pinata at her birthday.

3 comments:

eric & sarah said...

Lots of FFF (Forced Family Fun!!) but I am sure Ruthie loved the attention - I especially liked "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" too cute!

Ivory said...

She is getting so big!! And I think she's getting cuter by the second!

akoeneman said...

It's so fun to see pics of the Ruthie and the family. Scott and I were sad to have missed the party!