Monday, August 27, 2007

I am ready for my close up!

Here are some more pictures of our cutie! Of course any little girl whose mommy was a meloneer needs her own melon t-shirt. Thanks Gramma!


Yay for tummy time!

I think that she is just looking for trouble.



We had Steve's brother Rick's graduation party at our house this past weekend. He graduated from UCD this summer with a mechanical engineering degree.
Things at our house have been pretty busy lately with birthday and graduation parties not to mention fantasy football drafts. Aah, the dreaded football season has arrived. Ruthie is getting bigger and bigger every day. She discover her feet over the past couple weeks and now socks no longer stand a chance. Everything is also going in her mouth included the previously mentioned socks.








4 comments:

Tanya said...

Go Meloneers! I had some melon a couple weeks ago and thought of you. :) Ruthie is such a cutie! I want to see her in person soon soon soon! Hope you are well.

eric & sarah said...

oh my! Ruthie is getting sooo big!! I need to see her!! And the melon shirt is perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

she's precious!!! i love her big melon!!!

Ivory said...

LOL at Lisa's comment ;)
She is so beautiful and growing so fast!